|Home » Files » Investing|
ADSZENS Supporters Reply for "Is ADSZENS PTC a big scam? Is it worth to invest? [Review]"
The author if this review is not credible.
Did you read my review carefully? Am I not credible?
1. The author doesn’t know the actual attribute of ADSZENS. AdsZens PTC is just one product given to AdsZens Member. AdsZens PTC is not for everybody out there. It is exclusive for AdsZens Member ...only!
Before I wrote the review, I already knew that ADSZENS have many products aside from ADSZENS PTC. And yes it's exclusive for AdsZens members only. [I have no issue with that]
You have health product such as Brazilian Slimming Coffee (which is banned by the Food and Drugs Administration because of it contains "amphetamine" or shabu)
You are also selling Scalar Energy Stickers in which you claim that it can enhance sexual performance or can increase the number of sperm cells (aheeeem).
2. The author doesn’t know the rates implemented in AdsZens. AdsZens Exchange Rate is $1=P50. It is not based on the foreign exchange rate. The rate doesn’t change even if the currency value goes up or down.
I based my rates according to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) peso-dollar rate. So you are inventing your own peso-dollar rate which is very high compared to BSP's forex rate?
3. The author does not investigate the Inner Content of the business. He just based his opinion on what others say and what he sees.
I'm still searching the truth. What could be the Inner Content of the business?
I'm still searching the truth whether those ADVERTISERS listed in ADSZENS are real. Are they self-sponsored ads?
If they are not real ADVERTISERS who pay ADSZENS, then where do the ADSZENS get the source of income to pay their ad clickers?
In the sales of products? Or solely in the registration and account upgrade fees?
If ADSZENS has no real advertisers who pay them, what would be the Statement of Income of the company?
Income: $0.00/click - walang income galing sa advertiser (kasi hindi totoong advertisers)
Expenses: $0.20/click - ipambabayad sa ad clicker
Other expenses: xxxx - operating expenses, rentals, misc.
Net income: -$0.20- negative profit. (loss) or luging-lugi
What it ADSZENS has real advertisers? what would be its Statement of Income?
Income: $0.20/click - income galing sa advertiser (kung totoong may advertisers na nagbabayad)
Expenses: $0.20/click - ipambabayad sa ad clicker
Other expenses: xxxx - operating expenses, rentals, misc.
Net income: -$0.00- negative zero profit. (loss) or lugi pa rin.
Would the company continue to survive with this kind of financial statement? No.
If ADSZENS has no real advertisers, why do ADSZENS still pay their members?
That's because of the income from new registration/recruitment and account upgrade fees.
If the ADSZENS mainly generates income not from the sales of the products but from the registration/recruitment and account upgrade fees, then, we can say, it's a pyramiding scheme.
What is a Pyramiding scheme? According to Wikipedia:
Let's make it clear: Are there real advertisers who really pay ADSZENS? Big NO. No real advertisers in ADSZENS PTC. This is the real challenge for ADSZENS.
Give us some proofs (physical or electronic documents such as Agreement or Contract between ADSZENS and the ADVERTISERS.
If you show us no proofs, then you are really scamming people.
4. The author doesn’t know where this AdsZens PTC came from. Is this a child system from another system, or the main system?
ADSZENS PTC is one of the products of ADSZENS Broker Corporation. The company sells other products (health products) which include Scalar Energy Sticker which they claim can enhance sexual performance (aheeemmmm) and a Brazilian Slimming Coffee (which is banned by the Food and Drugs Administration because it was proven to contain amphetamine or shabu)
5. The author didn’t know that there is another site or main web site where supports are given to the members. There are also AdsZens group in Facebook where the members can freely exchange opinions and ask for a help from members and to the management.
Concerning support group? One of your members told me that. (No big issue here).
But why didn't you activate the forum in the adszensptc.com website? Are you afraid that some members can really discover what ADSZENS PTC is really doing?
6. The author doesn’t know almost everything about the PTC. He mentioned that most of the PTC Company used Paypal as a payment processor. Paypal is very strict in this kind of payments. Most of the PTC Sites are rejected by Paypal that’s why most of them used Payza/Allertpay or LibertyReserved.
I'm not an omniscient being. I admit that. But it takes simple math and simple logic to identify the truth of the company.
You can identify whether a company is really a scam by doing some little research.
Why would Paypal reject those PTC sites? Because Paypal rejects scam sites including scam PTC sites. Are you one of them?
egdcltd from United Kingdom said in http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2256902.aspx:
7. The author cannot accept that a Filipino PTC Company can pay $0.20 for every ads viewed. If he only knows that LinkBucks is paying up to $10.00 for each linked unlocked he might be shocked.
$0.20? surely, I cannot accept that rate. Google Adsense pays their publishers lower than that, around $0.10 cost per click (for traffic sources from Philippines). Neobux and Clixsense pay their ad-clickers at a standard rate of $0.01.
Even advertisers cannot accept that rate too! (hehehe). That is if you have real advertisers. Linkbucks set their advertising rate: $5 per 1000 impressions (for Australia traffic). See snapshot below. This is their highest ad-rate.
But ADSZENS advertising rate is $100 per 1000 clicks/impressions. To make it worst, PTC sites have very low quality traffic. Very low in terms of sales conversions.
If I'm an advertiser and I would like to advertise my 32" LED HDTV worth $300. I would never advertise in ADSZENS and pay $100 for 1000 clicks. Why?
It's too expensive to advertise in ADSZENS. Why pay $100 for advertising if my worth of my product is just $300? Why pay $100 if I can advertise my product in sulit.com.ph or in ayosdito.ph for free?
Out of the 1000 ad clickers (they are not all 1000 unique visitors/ip addresses since some of them have multiple accounts with 1 ip address), do you think someone will buy my 32" LED HDTV? No.
Those ad-clickers are not interested in buying the product but in clicking to earn an income. This is what we called low quality traffic. Low sales conversions.
8. The author doesn’t know that members can get their payout in no required amount of cash. He just point out what he sees. Asked him if he tried to have an Executive Diamond Account?
You are changing Terms of Service or Policy. I read in your Latest News section, that your money in your account will be forfeited if it didn't reach $60 in 30 days.
I dont want to try Executive Diamond account.
9. The author didn’t know how to compute the actual income even for just one PTC Account. He made his own computation. He didn’t know the rules actually. He was just making issues just to point out that AdsZens is a Scam.
I computed the actual income in terms of dollars. Maybe you are conditioned to see your income in pesos.
Could you compute the actual income for one PTC account? Let me see it in dollars.
10. The author aggravates the use of multiple accounts just to inject negative impact to the readers. If you are the one to click 10,000 ads daily, do you still purchase 1000 accounts for PTC? It is out of our control it is yours.
I'm worried to your policy of using multiple accounts with one IP address. You are not protecting the welfare of the advertisers (that is if you have real advertisers).
Other established PTC sites, Neobux and Clixsense prohibit such kind of action.
As I've mentioned, YOU'RE NOT PROTECTING THE WELFARE OF THE ADVERTISERS.
Or maybe you are just implementing to use multiple accounts with one IP address because you have no real advertisers who pay ADSZENS.
11. The author doesn’t investigate for what he reads about "You are allowed one account per IP address or household.” AdsZens is an MLM company this mean members can have multiple accounts. Do you think the company allows the member to purchase more than one account in the sense that they can only log one account in just one IP address? This is doubtful right and it is subject for investigation if you were creating a review like this. I have ELEVEN friends using my computer with one internet connection to log-in their account and clicking ads. The company allows it.
"You are allowed one account per IP address or household.” You don't get the meaning of this sentence?
This means that in every IP address, you are allowed one account. It didn't say, "You are allowed multiple accounts per IP address".
If you continue doing using multiple accounts with one IP address, you are not enticing ADVERTISERS, you are not protecting the ADVERTISERS, you do no care the ADVERTISERS'S welfare.
12. The author didn’t know also that the ticketing system in AdsZens PTC is useless. This is because he didn’t know about the real thing about AdsZens. He might just be a cretic and obviously not a member.
You admitted that your ticketing system is useless. Thanks.
How can you help those people who want to join you? Do they need to register first and pay the registration fee before entering the ADSZENS Facebook group and ask for help?
What kind of customer service is that?
Someday, I will know what's the real thing about ADSZENS.
13. The authors review title is "Is ADSZENS PTC a big scam? Is it worth to invest? [Review]” and it is fair but the article contents is bias. He was just showing a negative criticism instead of showing both the positive and negative side. His intention is obviously planting negative ideas to AdsZens members as well as to its potential markets.
Are those negative points hurt you? Or are you just worrying what might happen to ADSZENS if the real thing will be discovered?
My review is just intended to clarify things and seek the truth. Cause I know the truth can set you free.
I don't want to attack, fight or create hatred to the ADSZENS. For hatred begets hatred.
Please do not be enticed with the huge income potential that you do not want to know the truth.
Wag po kayong masilaw sa laki ng kikitain niyo. Matakot naman po kayo kung ang kinita niyo ay galing sa isang company na may SCAM na advertising program at gumagamit ng illegal na pamamaraan (ponzi scheme).
Matakot naman po kayo kung marami ng tao ang madadamay.
Mga IMMORAL lang po ang hindi natatakot.
May puso po kayo na marunong umintindi sa tuwid at sa liko.
May isip naman po kayo na alam kung ano ang tama at ang mali.
Am I planting negative ideas to ADSZENS members?
|Views: 25197 | Downloads: 0 | Comments: 151 ||
|Total comments: 147||1 2 3 4 5 6 »|
|1-15 16-30 31-45 46-60 61-75 76-87|